- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Marie is 24, originally from Montreal, Canada.
She moved to a new city 8 months ago and moved into a flatshare with three other girls in a small apartment downtown. “When you’re living with roommates it gets messy unbelievably quickly”, she says, “And rotas don’t really work. I mean, who’s going to remember it’s their turn to take out the trash one week in three – and the results are not pretty!”
“I’m a neat freak, so finding a cleaning service was painstaking. Then I came across Clany.
It’s been an absolute life-saver.”
Marie and her flatmates have been using Clany for nearly 8 months now. Last year Marie quit her job to study for her Masters. As she works from home, having a tidy place is even more important to her. We asked her what were her favorite things about the service, she told us:
“I like the fact that you can rate the professional. And let them know how grateful you are when they do a great job. Also that you can change and stop your subscription. You have complete control.”
“As I’m studying I spend a lot of time at home. I don’t have time to clean. Not having to worry about that is great. It’s one less thing to worry about. And when I’m there, I see it all in front of me. It’s like the apartment transforms – I notice it suddenly smells fresh and clean, and I immediately feel more at ease. I honestly think it helps me study better when it’s clean. So thank you, Clany, for that!”