- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
It’s true! We didn’t just make it up: Spring cleaning makes you smarter.
Researchers from Princeton University’s Neuroscience Institute conducted a study that showed how clutter restricts your ability to focus and limits your brain’s ability to process information. Here’s what they found:
“Multiple stimuli present in the visual field at the same time compete for neural representation by mutually suppressing their evoked activity throughout visual cortex, providing a neural correlate for the limited processing capacity of the visual system.”
In other words: when your environment is cluttered, you become distracted and can’t focus in the way that you could in a serene, organized space. Therefore, a spring clean makes you smarter!
To help you put this into practice, we asked some of our top professionals on the Clany platform for their killer spring cleaning tips to get you in the mood to clear out and keep that clutter at bay.
Don't forget under the bed
It’s time to get smart, folks! Get set for your spring cleaning efforts (and of course, if you really want to be smart about your spring cleaning, have Clany take care of it for you!)
To book a cleaning professional visit Clany!
"Grab your partner or your best friend, listen to your favorite sping time tunes and get down and dirty!
"Don't forget under the bed. Thats where the dust hides."
"Don't forget to move your furniture and clean underneath, wash your curtains and blinds, clean out your cupboards and drawers and change your shower curtain."